Beechworth Accommodation — Beechworth Lake Sambell Caravan Park
Indigo Shire Council - 2011 Excellence in Tourism - overall best business Indigo Shire
Lake Sambell Caravan ParkLake Sambell Caravan Park is situated on the banks of Lake Sambell and only minutes away from the centre of historic Beechworth. It provides the perfect base for any holiday, whether you go sightseeing, swimming, golfing, fishing, touring the wineries or just plain relax.
Come and experience the great outdoors. You can stay in one of our 14 fully self contained Ensuite Cabins, 6 On-Site Caravans or take advantage of our shaded Powered or Un-powered Campsites. Enjoy the warmth of a camp fire at your site; we even supply the firewood.
There’s lots of room for the kids to ride their bikes and the Park is within easy access to the Rail Trail. The Park offers clean amenities, laundry with washing machines, dryers and ironing facilities, dryer and baby bath. There are two under-cover BBQ areas, mini golf, children’s playground, volleyball court, ice, LPG refills and a well-stocked kiosk. The Park is on town water and amenities include a camp wash sink, individual taps and individual sullage. There are picnic tables and seating throughout park. Fire drums and firewood are available, as is van storage, canoe and mountain bike hire.
Call us today to book your ideal holiday!
• telephone (extra cost)
• internet access (wireless)
• outdoor furniture
• parking - offstreet
• van storage available (extra cost)
• individual sullage & taps
• black water dump point
• under cover BBQ areas
• DVD player
• air conditioning
• internet access
• great views from room
- Cooking facilities
• kitchen equipment
• tea/coffee facilities
• cook top
- Activities on site
• bicycles (extra cost)
• mini golf
• absolute large lake frontage
• near national parks, flora/fauna, etc
• near wineries/vineyards
- Suitable for
• ≥ 5 females
• a family
• 2 families
• groups (> 8 people)
• boating/water sports on/near property
• bird-watching nearby
• fishing on/near property
• access to walking tracks
- Business Certification
- Languages Spoken
|Min stay (days)
||Click through to website for detailed pricing
Radial Distance to Restaurants and Things to do
Radial Distance to Restaurants
Radial Distance to Things to do
Restaurants & Food
Things to do
- Lake Sambell Reserve (0.5 km)
Lake Sambell is located within the township of Beechworth. It was the site of the Rocky Mountain...
- Beechworth Historic Park (0.9 km)
People visit Beechworth for the natural beauty of the forests and ranges as well as the...
- Adventure Guides Australia (Training Innovations) (1.0 km)
Abseil off some of the largest cliffs in Victoria at Mt Buffalo with advertised and by...
- Beechworth Historic and Cultural Precinct (1.0 km)
Beechworth Historic Courthouse
One of Beechworth's most visited attractions the historic...
- Beechworth Heritage Walking Tours (1.1 km)
Explore the historic streets of Beechworth on a heritage walking tour. Local guides will give...
- African Heritage (1.1 km)
Specialising in stone sculptures, but offering an eclectic collection of articles from various...
- Beechworth Courthouse, Burke Museum, Powder Magazine & Historic Buildings (1.2 km)
The Beechworth Courthouse is part of Beechworth’s historic and cultural precinct and is a...
- Bridge Road Brewers Beechworth (1.2 km)
Experience the Hops, the Process, the Atmosphere, the Pretzels, the Beer. Bridge Road Brewers is...
- Light Horse Museum & Historic Carriages (1.3 km)
Housed in the historic Murray Breweries building, he Light Horse Museum is an amazaing private...
- Murray Breweries (1.3 km)
Murray Breweries specialises in turn of the century gourmet cordial mixers of long forgotten...
- Amulet Vineyard & Beechworth Cider (5.2 km)
Amulet Vineyard produces the most diverse range of wines by a family owned vineyard in...
- Indigo Vineyard (12.2 km)
If time is an issue, Indigo Vineyard's rustic cellar door is a warm and friendly place to relax...
- Chiltern-Mt Pilot National Park (14.8 km)
Chiltern-Mt Pilot National Park protects box-ironbark forest that once covered much of north-east...
- Michelini Wines (24.0 km)
"Situated between Mt Buffalo and Devil's Creek in the Buckland Valley, Michelini Wines was...
- North East Off Road Tours (25.2 km)
Come and join North East Off Road Tours for your ultimate 4WD adventure!
Have you ever wanted to...
- High Country Bike Adventures Package Tours (25.9 km)
High Country Bike Adventures offer high country cycle tours of a half day, 1, 2, 3, 4 or more...
- Brown Brothers Milawa Vineyard (26.1 km)
"The ergonomically designed tasting counter at Brown Brothers Milawa Vineyard must be one of the...
- Army Museum Bandiana (27.6 km)
One of the largest and most diversified Army Museums in Australia, the Army Museum Bandiana has...
- Sam Miranda of King Valley (28.5 km)
Sam Miranda is a third generation winemaker continuing his family tradition and passion for...
- Ciavarella Oxley Estate Winery (30.5 km)
Ciavarella Oxley Estate: a small winery at Oxley in Victoria's King Valley wine region, 1km off...
- Arts Space Wodonga (31.3 km)
A showcase of dynamic art works by North East Victorian artists' features regularly - Arts Space...
- Twin Cities Tenpin Bowl (32.0 km)
Twin City Ten Pin Bowl are a great place for Family Fun. So grab the gang and join them today!...
- Advance Motel Tours - Wangaratta (32.7 km)
Advance Motel Wangaratta is again hosting the Touch of Europe Tour of Victoria's breathtaking...
- Pedal to Produce (33.7 km)
Home to some of Australia's finest gourmet producers, most acclaimed restaurateurs and...
- Anderson Winery (34.7 km)
Howard Anderson established Anderson Winery in 1993, after notching up 30 years experience in the...
- GIGS Gateway Island Gallery & Studios (34.9 km)
GIGS Gateway Island Gallery and Studios officially opened in March 2010 and is run by the...
- Bright Berry Farms (35.8 km)
Bright Berry Farms (incorporating the Mt Buffalo Vineyard) is a locally-owned, family-operated...
- Murray River Canoe Hire (35.9 km)
Murray River Canoe Hire has been conducting canoe hire and tours for over 20 years and will take...
- Albury Art Gallery (36.7 km)
With an ever changing program of exhibitions, selections from the permanent collection and the...
- Mungabareena and Water Works (37.3 km)
Mungabareena reserve is an important cultural reserve that has significance to many Aboriginal...
- Eastern Hill Rotary Lookout (37.9 km)
This lookout is is situated off East street, Albury looking across Albury Airport and the Table...
- Jones Winery & Vineyard (38.8 km)
Wine Region: Rutherglen
Vignerons: Mandy Jones and Arthur Jones...
- Boyntons Feathertop Winery (38.8 km)
Boynton's Feathertop Winery is family owned and operated. The first vineyard established in...
- Scion Vineyard & Winery (39.3 km)
Business owners and full time staff Jan and Rowly Milhinch are a mother and son team that set up...
- Smartair (39.5 km)
Smartair is an aircraft charter company, established over 40 years ago and still run by the same...
- Falls Creek Heli-Shuttle (39.7 km)
Imagine getting off the plane at Albury airport and stepping straight into your waiting...
- Mount Buffalo National Park (40.4 km)
An all-seasons park, Mount Buffalo has sheer cliffs, imposing granite tors, tumbling waterfalls,...
- King River Estate (40.6 km)
King River Estate was established in 1990 when Colin Knaggs and his son Trevor planted their...
- Rutherglen Estates (40.7 km)
Rutherglen Estates aims to simply redefine the traditions of the world s best fortified producing...
- Campbells Wines (41.3 km)
"Campbell's is one of the biggest family-owned wineries in the region and consistently produces...
- Chambers Rosewood Winery (41.5 km)
The 'you've found us' exclamation on the sign at the front gate gives visitors to this rustic...
- Renaissance Chocolates (41.9 km)
Situated in the wine growing region of Rutherglen, Renaissance Chocolates and Renaissance Farm...
- Stanton and Killeen Wines (41.9 km)
"This is a wonderful small winery that tends to be a bit of a microcosm for what Rutherglen does...
- Black Dragon Gardens Wulong Yuan (42.1 km)
Beautiful Chinese garden in Howlong open for visitors.
Wander through this unique garden called...
- Baileys of Glenrowan (42.4 km)
Baileys of Glenrowan offers "Real Australian Heritage in a Bottle"
Established in 1870,...
- Silent Range Estate (42.4 km)
Established in 1998, Granite Range Estate produces full bodied wines that are characteristic of...
- Warrabilla Wines (42.9 km)
Arguably Rutherglen’s biggest reds are made from this modest family winery. Warrabilla Wines is...
- Lake Moodemere Vineyards (43.0 km)
"Michael Chambers is a member of the famous Chambers family and the nephew of Rutherglen legend...
- Morrisons Of Glenrowan (43.2 km)
The cellar door at Morrisons of Glenrowan is open daily from 10am to 5pm and Sundays 12pm to 5pm....
- Hedonistic Hiking (43.5 km)
Hedonistic Hiking provides superior quality, fully-inclusive, guided walking holidays from one to...
- Warby Range State Park (45.0 km)
Extending for 25 kilometres north of the town of Glenrowan in north-east Victoria, is a steep...
- Pfeiffer Wines (45.8 km)
"They make a bit of everything at Pfeiffer including two varieties you wouldn't normally...
- Auldstone Cellars (46.5 km)
"Auldstone Cellars is a newly restored, century old winery in the Glenrowan region having been...
- Booth's Taminick Cellars (46.5 km)
Taminick Cellars has been owned by the Booth family since the beginning of last century. Esca...
- Bright Brewery (47.1 km)
Bright Brewery uses fresh mountain water, quality ingredients and craft brewing techniques to...
- Cofield Garage Sale (47.5 km)
Drinkmoor Wines is where it all began for Cofield Wines in the mid 80's, we're still storing some...
- All Saints Estate (47.6 km)
Eliza, Angela and Nicholas Brown form the fourth-generation wine family who own and run All...
- Gracebrook Vineyards (48.0 km)
Constructed during the 1880s near Whitfield in NE Victoria s beautiful King Valley, the...
- St Leonards Vineyard (48.5 km)
St Leonards Vineyard is nestled on the banks of the Murray River overlooking the rolling...
- Federation Story Self Guided Walking Tour (48.9 km)
Corowa Shire is steeped in history, playing a significant role in the 1901 Federation of...
Bookmark & Share this page
Beechworth accommodation types:
Holiday house Beechworth, Bed & breakfast, homestay Beechworth, Bed & breakfast (self contained) Beechworth, Lodge, inn, guesthouse Beechworth, Holiday apartment, studio, apartment hotel Beechworth, Tourist park, caravan park Beechworth, Hotel Beechworth, Motel, motor inn Beechworth
Beechworth accommodation themes:
Family accommodation Beechworth, Farmstay accommodation Beechworth, Luxury accommodation Beechworth, Pet-friendly accommodation Beechworth, Romantic accommodation Beechworth, Ski accommodation Beechworth